Monday 31 October 2016

Final reflection

I really enjoyed having the opportunity to apply ADDIE. It is great to have a model that guides you through a step-by-step process, mainly as we were all very unsure at the start of the module. Use of ADDIE also ensures that you slow down, and think about the multiple elements affected, before just rushing toward an Implementation phase.

Therefore I really enjoyed reading the article by Keiller and Jassiem-Inglis (2015). Firstly, this experience took place within my local context. Sometimes we can easily find information, but it's within a different discipline and within a different country. I think this article is an eye-opener for anyone keen to implement technology and again to me proves the importnace of a good solid analysis phase. It also reiterates the importance of the student within the student-centered approach that we are striving for.

The reference list was also helpful and I enjoyed reading more about implementation of change by Quin et al (2012).

Thank you Lianne for giving us some tools to start exploring this concept of elearning.

No comments:

Post a Comment